Village Contacts and Other relevant Information
The village has its own defibrillator ( courtesy of the Maxey Charity Club).
The unit is fitted to the corner of the Village Hall at the junction of West End Road and School Lane.
The Instructions are shown on the outside of the housing containing the equipment.
(See photograph). By dialling 999, not only do you initiate emergency assistance, but you will also receive the code to open
Once you have removed the portable equipment the instructions for its use are in voice format and simple to follow.
- PCC Ward Councillor – Peter Hiller
- Tel: 01778380710
- Email: email@example.com
- Village Hall Bookings – Jacqui Barnard
- Tel: 07710150587
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maxey Lakes Bailiff – John Cant
- Tel: 01778343129
- Peterborough City Council
- Tel: 01773 747474
Library Van visits:
- Bluebell Public House – 9:55 to 10:15 Fortnightly on Wednesdays
- Quary Lane – 9:55 to 10:15 Fortnightly on Wednesdays